Referral Form: Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)

Help finding and keeping housing for people with particular needs.

Referral Forms

Global Health Link partners with referring professionals such as case managers, social workers, and care coordinators. Please feel free to use these forms to simplify referrals. You can also reach us by phone or fax.

Phone: (651) 374-1620
Fax: (612) 333-0308

Our Housing Stabilization Services work to help people with disabilities and seniors find and keep housing. This service is for seniors, disabled adults, people with mental illness, and people with substance-abuse disorders.

Referral Form:
Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)

Please download the referral form, fill it out, and return it. To return the completed form, use the upload feature below or use the email or fax displayed at the bottom of the form.

Referral Source Information


close Call Now
(651) 374-1620
Send a Message